Grenada is one of the most beautiful and one of the most peaceful countries in the world where people come, visit, live, and try to find ways towards peace and comfort. It is because Grenada has the beauty of God’s nature and it is one of such countries at where the waterfronts give it an exciting look and a maneuver of such costing strategies. That anyone can afford with the better infrastructure of life to live, enjoy, and finding the peace that people have been longing for years and more than a decade.
However, in this article, I must provide you with some of the amazing facts that you can study concerning the premises of Grenada so you can see the better side of both the country and the island that Grenada is and is standing with valor, bravery, and peace with other internationally acclaimed countries till today. These facts are emerging, amazing, and explains the beauty of Grenada and how the people of Grenada are better communicators, better friends, and why you will feel at the top of the world when you get Grenada passport by investment or St. Kitts and Nevis passport in Dubai and people with hospitality.
These facts are in the section below:
- Grenada consists of a country with more islands than any other state in the world with having 5 islands and one largest one that is the Caribbean Island.
- People who are fond of history must know that the American poet Christopher Columbus back in 1498 who has claimed it by the name of Conception founded the state of Grenada.
- The people who are living in Grenada are fond of nature because they have surrounded themselves with God’s beauty and have given the people with a better infrastructure of investing and becoming one of the prosperous parts of the world.
- Grenada also has volcanic lands.
- If you think that you must never visit Grenada because you are afraid of lava and volcanoes then you must know that the lands have been silent for more than a century.
- Grenada is a small country with not more than the population of people as if we count them then they are 111,458 which is less than one-sixth part of the Glasgow.
- People of Grenada calls themselves as Grenadians.
- The capital of the country is St. George with most of the population of Grenada as recorded back in 2014, which as 24,000 approximately.