It is important to maintain your equipment to thwart unwanted costs and future problems. If you want to keep your heating and cooling systems functioning at their peak performance, it is important to solicit the help of credible services focused on AC maintenance and AC repair in Dubai to do annual pre-season check-ups. Dealers are hard to catch once the peak seasons kick in, so it is indispensable to get your heating system checked in the fall and your cooling system in the spring, if you don’t want to sweat it out during the sweltering heat and shiver violently in winters while you wait up for your appointment with the dealer. A typical maintenance check-up should incorporate the following:
- Measure current and voltage on motors and tighten all electrical connections. Faulty electrical connections can diminish the life of your major components and lead to unsafe operation of your system.
- Check thermostat settings to make sure that your heating and cooling system is capable of saving energy when you are away and keeping you comfortable when you are at home.
- Inspect and check the condensate drain in the heat pump/furnace and your central air conditioner. A plugged drain can affect indoor humidity levels and cause water damage in the house.
- All moving parts should be properly lubricated. Parts that are not properly lubricated boost the electricity usage and cause friction in motors.
- Check controls of the system to make sure of safe and proper operations. To ensure that the system shuts off, operates, and starts properly, the starting cycle of the equipment should be checked.
- It is important to clean the condenser and evaporator air conditioning coils. Dirty coils diminish the capacity of the system to cool your house, reduce the life of the equipment, and boost energy costs by causing the system to run longer.
- The refrigerant level of your AC should be checked and adjusted if needed. Too little or too much refrigerant will subtract years from your equipment, and escalate energy costs by making your AC unit less efficient.
- Adjust and clean blower components to ensure proper system airflow. Not only do air flow problems lessen your comfort levels, they also greatly reduce your system’s efficiency.
AC Maintenance also includes checking heat exchanger, burner combustion, gas pressure, and all oil/gas connections. Improperly operating gas connections not only contribute to health issues, but also pose a safety hazard. A cracked heat exchanger or a dirty burner leads to improper burner operation. This greatly reduces the efficiency of the system. Apart from that, you should also consider hiring house painting services in Dubai.